pentru Academia de Poliție și Școala de Subofițeri
Academia de Poliție
Școala de Subofițeri
Raportează o Greșeală
AdP Romana Fonetica1
Buna ziua, Ne-am mutat pe www.testegrila.ucoz.ro
1. They will have been cleaning her pool for an hour by then.
a) She will have had her pool cleaned for an hour by then.
b) She will have been cleaning the pool for an hour by then.
c) She will have been having her pool cleaned for an hour by then.
d) She will have her pool cleaned for an hour by then.
2. It’s was … journey … was not what everybody had expected.
a) seven-days/ what
b) seven-day/ which
c) seven-day’s/ when
d) seven-days/ which
3. I would like to know what … .
a) she has been talking behind my back.
b) has she been talking behind my back.
c) will she be talking behind my back.
d) did she talk behind my back.
4. They said that it was necessary that she … her work.
a) should have finished
b) had finished
d) would finish
5. “Where did you put my notebook? I cannot find it.”
a) He asked me where had I put his notebook because he couldn’t find it.
b) He asked me where I had put his notebook because he could not find it.
c) He asked me where I had put his notebook because he couldn’t have found it.
d) He asked me where I put his notebook because he cannot find it.
6. Her advice that you … more is actually very good.
a) could study
c) must study
7. People believe that she has been playing truant.
a) She is believed to be playing truant.
b) She was believed to have been being played truant.
c) She is believed to have been playing truant.
d) She is believed to have played truant.
8. If you … wait a second, I … you Sir.
a) -/ will be announce
b) would/ would announce
c) should/ would have announced
d) will/ would announce
9. It’s likely that they were hiking at the time.
a) They should have been hiked at the time.
b) They may have been hiking at the time.
c) They could have hiked at the time.
d) They must have been hiking at the time.
10. You shouldn’t keep a grudge under any circumstances.
a) Under any circumstances are you to keep a grudge.
b) Under no circumstances you should keep a grudge.
c) Under no circumstances are you to keep a grudge.
d) Under no circumstances should you not keep a grudge.
11. Tom announced that he … to the party after he … all his work and only if they … him.
a) had come/ would finish/ would invite
b) would come/ had finished/ invited
c) would come/ finished/ would invite
d) will come/ has finished/ will invite
12. I don’t know how you can … such behavior especially that he … everyone else.
a) allow for/ has fallen for
b) put in with/ has made up for
c) take into account/ has made up for
d) put up with/ has fallen out with
13. After the break the professor went on … about Egypt and tried … the students … back then.
a) talking/ showing/ what it was like
b) to talk/ to show/ what it was like
c) to talk/ showing/ how was it
d) talking/ to show/ how it was
14. Cu cat citesti mai mult, cu atat esti mai destept.
a) The most you read, the smartest you are.
b) The more read you, the smarter are you.
c) More you read, smarter you are.
d) The more you read, the smarter you are.
15. Were she … with the preparations, it … much faster.
a) to have helped/ ‘d have gone
b) to help/ ‘d have gone
c) to have helped/ would gone
d) to be helping/ ‘d have been going
16. I was on … holiday when I decided to climb … Mount Everest, but I was told that it was … difficult feat so I decided to sail on … Nile instead.
a) -/ -/ a/ the
b) -/ -/ a/ -
c) -/ the/ the/ -
d) the/ the/ a/ the
17. “When did you last hear from her?” He asked when … .
a) did I last hear from her
b) had I last heard from her
c) I had last heard from her
d) I last heard from her
18. It’s typical of people to be selfish.
a) People might be selfish.
b) People are bound to be selfish.
c) People should be selfish.
d) People would be selfish.
19. Although we try hard, we can never persuade her to listen to us.
a) Try as we can, we can never have her listen to us.
b) Try as we will, we can never talk her out of listening to us.
c) Try as we may, we can never get her to listen to us.
d) Try as we might, we can never make her listen to us.
20. I don’t believe they realized how serious the situation was, …?
a) didn’t they
b) did they
c) was this
d) wasn’t it
21. Everybody has seen there is hardly any hope, …?
a) have we
b) isn’t there
c) is there
d) haven’t they
22. They saw her true character only when it was too late.
a) Only when too late was it, they saw her true character.
b) Only when was it too late, did they see her true character.
c) Only when it was too late, did they see her true character.
d) Only when it was too late, did they saw her true character.
23. Far … me to want to tell you what to do, but be …, I’ll still try to advise you.
a) come it from/ it as it may
b) be this from/ that as it can
c) be it from/ that as it may
d) be it of/ that as it might
24. They … a bunch of lies as … .
a) have said/ you have
b) have told/ have you
c) have said/ did you
d) told/ did you
25. Don’t try … doing the right thing.
a) to suffer her from
b) to prevent her from
c) to trick her off
d) pushing her for
26. She looked as if she … a terrifying thing and now she wishes she … it.
a) has seen/ had forgotten
b) had seen/ were forgetting
c) had seen/ forgot